Solved Should we eliminate or change post likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer something like this:
21reactions-gif.185566

Edited to add:
Without the negative one of course.

Preferable to get rid of the entire likes and points system if people felt a change was necessary imo.
I also think it is a mistake to consider BYC primarily as a place of education.
If education and new knowledge was the priority centrarchid would have an educators badge. I think that makes my point clearly.;)
BYC is a community of flock owners who share information, among them info about building a coop or a run, how to deal with a prolapse vent, and things like a lady in LA. who posted about having a necropsy done cause she didn't know what was killing her chickens. Turned out to be gnats sucking the life out of them, she shared that info to many cause she posted a thread about it and helped save alot of backyard flocks in her area cause they had no idea. Thats the kind of LEARNING you won't get from vet journals and publications
BYC is one tool of many for learning about chickens not a primary education source. IMO experience is the best teacher of all, next to reading journals, publications from state extentions and educational institutions,

BYC is a community of flock owners who share information, among them info about building a coop or a run, how to deal with a prolapse vent, and things like a lady in LA. who posted about having a necropsy done cause she didn't know what was killing her chickens. Turned out to be gnats sucking the life out of them, she shared that info to many cause she posted a thread about it and helped save alot of backyard flocks in her area cause they had no idea. Thats the kind of LEARNING you won't get from vet journals and publications
BYC is one tool of many for learning about chickens not a primary education source. IMO experience is the best teacher of all, next to reading journals, publications from state extentions and educational institutions,
Indeed.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom