Show Birds?

I dont have any avian vets around. How else can I vaccinate them?

Attachments

• E8C08483-4005-44AA-80F3-9A4002AE99EE.jpeg
    E8C08483-4005-44AA-80F3-9A4002AE99EE.jpeg
    503.1 KB · Views: 7
Hello there! The short answer is yes, pigeons can be shown. But I don't know if your county fair will allow it. You would likely be the only one showing pigeons. What breed are they? Is this a young bird show? Or a all age show? You most likely won't need to vaccinate them, but PLEASE treat them for simple things like mites, worms, and other diseases that are transferable. If you dont, your birds will spread it to everyone else's birds. Yes, all breeds are able to show. But they need to be pure bred.

Oh, and welcome to BYC!

Hello there! The short answer is yes, pigeons can be shown. But I don't know if your county fair will allow it. You would likely be the only one showing pigeons. What breed are they? Is this a young bird show? Or a all age show? You most likely won't need to vaccinate them, but PLEASE treat them for simple things like mites, worms, and other diseases that are transferable. If you dont, your birds will spread it to everyone else's birds. Yes, all breeds are able to show. But they need to be pure bred.

Oh, and welcome to BYC!
Thank you!!! Yes they are pure bred, and I always treat all my birds for worms, mites and other parasites. Thanks for the help!!!

Back
Top Bottom