Show me a pic of your wall-mounted feeder/waterer!

skatcatla

Songster
12 Years
Jun 26, 2007
I swear, I am DONE with my feeder and waterer. The chickens are constantly kicking shavings into them and making a mess. There is no room to hang them from the ceiling. I have been eying a wall-mounted stainless steel version I found online and I'm wondering if its worth the money?

I only have a built in feeder, but here it is. I have not had a problem with shavings getting into it.

38307_100_3058.jpg

inside view
38307_100_3052.jpg

I have a picture of the feeder on my BYC page, bought at Tractor Supply for $16 and holds 10Lbs of feed. LOVE it.
I use a nipple waterer so...no issues with shavings or dirt getting in there. Good luck, hope you find something that works for you!

Quote:
Yes, this is the one I was eyeing! I think I will go ahead and order it. Should be just enough room on the inside of the doors for me to hang that.

Trish: That is so dang simple and yet...why didn't I think if that! Awesome!

Quote:
I have two of these that I made in my coop and they work pretty well. I did have a problem with one of the chickens digging out a lot of feed onto the floor but after I let that feeder go empty and left it that way for a week or so, it doesn't seem to happen anymore since I refilled it. I like them because I can go quite a while before I have to refill them.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom