Show me your barn cats!!!

I have 3 barn cats that I adopted through our local feral cat society. 2 live behind my chicken coop and 1 lives on the river side of my property. It's a long story but they are perfect rodent control. I've had zero issues since I adopted them. They are pretty much 3 different levels of feral. But a new development, the fluffy orange kitty adopted us! I'm still in disbelief that the river side kitty accepted him (or her.) Orange kitty (Pajama's,) is SO feral, I can't get near him. My nieghbor and I tried really hard to find an owner, posting him all over the place but so far, he lives here now = I have 4!! I also have a indoor only Ragdoll, Moose.
IMG_8346.JPG

IMG_9735.JPG

cat1.JPG

I've got two sister cats. One of them decided to have her kittens in the drain under my driveway. After reaching out to neighbors I got help in catching her and her kittens and also got a hold of her sister that had her kittens in my neighbors shed. Found out they had been born to a local feral cat and a neighbor had been trying to feed the ferals (she didn't have the funds to get them fixed and also didn't know about a local TNR program.)

Set both cats up in a kennel in my barn with the 8 kittens. Got moms spayed and kittens adopted. After the kittens were all gone I opened the kennel door and let moms out. I provided food and water in the barn. They have stuck around since and are very comfortable. Their mice catching leaves a little to be desired, but they do help keep the population under control.

cats.jpg

cats3.jpg

cats2.jpg

I have 3 barn cats that I adopted through our local feral cat society. 2 live behind my chicken coop and 1 lives on the river side of my property. It's a long story but they are perfect rodent control. I've had zero issues since I adopted them. They are pretty much 3 different levels of feral. But a new development, the fluffy orange kitty adopted us! I'm still in disbelief that the river side kitty accepted him (or her.) Orange kitty (Pajama's,) is SO feral, I can't get near him. My nieghbor and I tried really hard to find an owner, posting him all over the place but so far, he lives here now = I have 4!! I also have a indoor only Ragdoll, Moose.
View attachment 3763057
View attachment 3763059
View attachment 3763066
I had an indoor ragdoll

Back
Top Bottom