Show me your duck coops! Update: also looking for duckling brooders

mrpekinduck

Songster
Jun 29, 2011
Ducky Land!
Quote:Aww
thats so sad! And did you say your ducks walk with leashes?

Yup they're leash trained! I ordered the special leashes and harnesses from an old member from here, Nettie, she had a site called indoor ducks but right as I was ordering special shoes for my ducks they closed down, I never got my ducks shoes or a refund!

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
Apr 28, 2011
TN
Quote:Aww
thats so sad! And did you say your ducks walk with leashes?

Yup they're leash trained! I ordered the special leashes and harnesses from an old member from here, Nettie, she had a site called indoor ducks but right as I was ordering special shoes for my ducks they closed down, I never got my ducks shoes or a refund!

Wow! Thats pretty cool! Lol. And sorry about the shoes.

mrpekinduck

Songster
Jun 29, 2011
Ducky Land!
Yeah it stinks they stole like 30$ from us! Now I get stuff from thegoosesmother.com, I'm weird I treat my ducks like little people, I got outfits for them for christmas!

Rosecomb-Ryan

East Indie Crazed
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento CA
I actually have had no predator problems, but I do have 2 chocolate labs that have free range of our back yard (Dont kill birds) and they do help protect them from anything that might wander in.

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
Apr 28, 2011
TN
Quote:
to cute! Where did you get them? I wanna get something for my rouen ducklings birthday next year (he hatched november 15 2011)

mrpekinduck

Songster
Jun 29, 2011
Ducky Land!
I got them from the goosesmother.com, I also just bought builds bear clothes for the geese stuffed animals, I still have to see how they fit though I didn't try it yet because it's been like 25* out all day!

Peachesbabychick

Songster
Sep 17, 2011
Some where over the rainbow
Quote:Awww that's so sweet that you love your duckies so much. How did you leash train them? I want to try that with my chickens! It's so sad that you can't have chickens.

@ Duck girl: Love the pics! The grow up so fast huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom