Show me your duck coops! Update: also looking for duckling brooders

Quote:
Aww
hit.gif
thats so sad! And did you say your ducks walk with leashes?
ep.gif

Yup they're leash trained! I ordered the special leashes and harnesses from an old member from here, Nettie, she had a site called indoor ducks but right as I was ordering special shoes for my ducks they closed down, I never got my ducks shoes or a refund!
hit.gif

Quote:
Aww
hit.gif
thats so sad! And did you say your ducks walk with leashes?
ep.gif

Yup they're leash trained! I ordered the special leashes and harnesses from an old member from here, Nettie, she had a site called indoor ducks but right as I was ordering special shoes for my ducks they closed down, I never got my ducks shoes or a refund!
hit.gif

Wow! Thats pretty cool! Lol. And sorry about the shoes.

Yeah it stinks they stole like 30$ from us! Now I get stuff from thegoosesmother.com, I'm weird I treat my ducks like little people, I got outfits for them for christmas!
lol.png

I actually have had no predator problems, but I do have 2 chocolate labs that have free range of our back yard (Dont kill birds) and they do help protect them from anything that might wander in.

Quote:
lau.gif
to cute! Where did you get them? I wanna get something for my rouen ducklings birthday next year (he hatched november 15 2011)

I got them from the goosesmother.com, I also just bought builds bear clothes for the geese stuffed animals, I still have to see how they fit though I didn't try it yet because it's been like 25* out all day!

Back
Top Bottom