Show me your duck coops! Update: also looking for duckling brooders

Quote:
Lovin the pictures!
love.gif

None of my recent pictures are uploading properly
sad.png

But here's one when we first built it - its never ever cold enough here to need anything enclosed, this is just so the nest doesn't get a little rain on it from time to time
smile.png

45978_imag0832.jpg

Quote:
Maybe from the Runner thread? I post on the Washington thread too. Maybe from the good old days of when we had the chat option on BYC! I'm all over the place! Never know when or where I might pop up!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Wow you guys all have such beautiful coops! I'm so jealous! Luckily my dad said we can expand our coop though!
big_smile.png
oh and it's very easy to leash train ducks, you just have to herd them at first and then they get the hang of it they've gotten to the point where they're actually excited about walks, they're like little puppies!
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey Mrpekinduck! I just noticed in your signature line that you have a duck toller dog. Is that a Nova Scotia duck toller? My aunt is one of the top breeders in the country for those dogs! They are incredibly awesome animals! That will be my next breed! Luckily I have a great resource for good lines!
wink.png
I would love to see pictures of yours sometime!

Quote:
Hey Mrpekinduck! I just noticed in your signature line that you have a duck toller dog. Is that a Nova Scotia duck toller? My aunt is one of the top breeders in the country for those dogs! They are incredibly awesome animals! That will be my next breed! Luckily I have a great resource for good lines!
wink.png
I would love to see pictures of yours sometime!

Yes we do have a nova scotia! Most people don't know that breed so good job!
thumbsup.gif
I'll try to get some pics when I get back from vacation, now I miss my jack!

Back
Top Bottom