Show me your duck coops! Update: also looking for duckling brooders

T Hi, I love your Washington Walduck Astoria Hotel! :) It looks so nice! How do you clean the swimming trough though? I'm guessing you added a drain to it?

Hi everyone! I'm back! How have you guys been? @ mrpekinduck: I'm sorry, I tried a couple of days ago to post pics for you..... there's just one problem..... I don't know how! *sniffle*

Anyways, what's new? Iv'e missed you guys! Do you like my new avatar? ( better then the old cat one right? lol)

Hi everyone! I'm back! How have you guys been? @ mrpekinduck: I'm sorry, I tried a couple of days ago to post pics for you..... there's just one problem..... I don't know how! *sniffle*

Anyways, what's new? Iv'e missed you guys! Do you like my new avatar? ( better then the old cat one right? lol)
Very cute!! and where has mrpekinduck been too? I thought maybe you 2 ran off together.. I finally learned how to post a pic, but don't ask me to help you you'd be pulling out your hair... LOL

The top photo shows the Just Peachy coop when I first finished it for use. The second photo shows both sides being used and the pop doors open. The third photo shows the side or end of the coop as it is an entire door that opens for cleaning or gathering eggs and my gate has been put up on the pen. And below you can see the Peachy coop and in duck pens with the front of the blue duck coops in the lower right hand corner. Below that photo is the back of the blue duck coops. The tops are hinged so I can open them and use a net to scoop out the eggs. Not as easy to clean as the Just Peachy coops though.

And my Muscovy coop where both ends lift up to retrieve eggs.

I still have 2 or 3 more coops to build before I can set up breeding pens and I was hoping to get that done by next month but with the weather and no money it is hard to achieve as quickly as I would like. But it is fun to work with and see it all come together. Really, are we ever really done?

I here! To post pics you go to the little picture icon then browse your computer for them. Good luck!

frow.gif

Hey Lydia! Hey mrpekinduck! I don't know how to post pics *sniffle* *sniffle*

Gotta go! Be back tonight!

( oh and miss lydia, why do you think mrpekinduck would run off with me? Besides where would we run to? I'm pretty sure we are in 2 different countries lol )

Bye guys!

Peaches

Back
Top Bottom