Show me your Easter Egger chicks please.

this is my ee it hatched out with 6 sizzles and is so much bigger then them

Here are my 3-4 week olds. The brown one is is slightly older than the light one. Fingers crossed that they will both be hens. The feed store sold them as Ameraucana but I'm sure they are EEs.

This is my ee frizzle the only ee from a silkie batch she is so big shes about a month and a half or so and double the size of the others

Can anyone tell me if my chicks are pullets or cockerels? I am hoping that they are all pullets. I have two Bantams and two Ameraucanas. I have heard that there are many types of Bantams and Ameraucanas. I was told that Bantam #1 looks like a Porcelain D'uccle. I was also told that my 2 Ameraucanas look like Easter Eggers. Can anyone clarify what types of chicks I have? They are about 3 to 4 days old in these pics. I am so anxious to see what they will look like when they grow up.

Ameraucana #1

Ameraucana #2

Bantam #1

Bantam #2

CluckCluck, it's probably going to be at least a month before anyone can venture a guess without vent sexing them.

Here are the two EE chicks I picked up Friday along with 6 bantams. They're supposed to be pullets, but we'll see.

Ckick #1

Chick #2

Back
Top Bottom