Show me your SILKIE MUTTS

Miss Fitch,
You totally made my day, my week!!!!! Thanks for the nice comments. I have some other really neat looking ones also, most of them are on here:

http://www.meetup.com/ArkansasBackyardPoultry/photos/699329/

I am going to sell hatching eggs once I get each one very interesting. Right now I have a blue laced red wyandotte rooster I am crossing on a similiar colored EE hen and getting the blue laced red coloring in about 20% of the chicks. Most of the chicks are golden laced (as in wyandotte colored). I will probably just stop there rather than make it too complicated with adding silkie.

I'll contact you in the spring.

Luvarabhorses

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I've got a few, but not any pics. I've got one of Gertie somewhere, she is silkie mix (I think), but looks nothing like a silkie! I've got some silkie/golden lakenvelder chicks that are gorgeous, I'll have to get pics of them! Oh, and I have some mille fleur d'uccles/silkie mixes as well, but no pics
hmm.png

ETA: This is Gertie
PICT0056.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

Last edited:
This is Runty, she's 1/2 australorp and has the most beautiful, soft, black feathers. They're so shiny, her back actually looks green, blue and purple.

My Bertha looks like your Runty: Also beautifully irridescant feathers, but she is a legbar cross
smile.png

40490_21092009137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom