Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win. I will buy each one of you guys a ranch. Fully outfitted with state of the art pens and a farm hand to help with feeding, watering etc..
I only play when they do at work. I ain't gonna be the only sorry sob to show up poor. They'd have to put me in the nut house.
so you gonna have to share you jackpot with co-workers... no thanks.. I only play when the jackpot reaches records like this one.

Thanks for the ranch, can I pick the location.. somewhere warm. lol

Yeah. Can you imagine being the only one who didn't play? Everybody else wins eXcept me.
I don't know about you guys but I'd be headed to Argentina.

Last edited:
 so you gonna have to share you jackpot with co-workers... no thanks.. I only play when the jackpot reaches records like this one.

Thanks for the ranch, can I pick the location.. somewhere warm. lol
you would have to shubin its the spread the wealth democratic California way.

I don't think I'd move but I would be living on my own private plateau about 5 stories higher than my neighbors
Ha your nuts. Have you seen the size of some of them trout down there in Patagonia??? The scenery? The hunting?? Ducks!!
I would pack u my yard and move it to Idaho. That's where home would be. But Argentina would be a second home. Lol. Ok enough daydreaming.

Weather has been crazy here. 63 and rain yesterday dropping to 19 tonight. Rough on the birds, gotta be

What's your guys take on dubbing with the phases of the moon? I know it's nothing new. Believe it or not? Whatcha think?

Yeah that's what I figure too. It seems that a lot of people believe it though. I got 16 more to do. Wanna get them done but I guess I'll wait til the weekend. I leave so early in the am that I can't really check on them during the week, just in case.

I still get nervious trimming lol. You can roll them up in a burlap sack to help hold them and i pull there under feathers and pack it on the wound to stop bleeding.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
I get nervous too. Once it gets going it's fine. Not my favorite thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom