Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

BANTAMWYANDOTTE

Songster
8 Years
Mar 2, 2011
Kentucky
HERE IS A THREAD DEDICATED TO SHOWING OFF BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN GAMES....POST YOUR PICS, ASK QUESTIONS AND SHARE THIS BEAUTIFUL BREED.....PLEASE NOTE THAT I PERSONALLY DO NOT ENDORSE THE ILLEGAL AND INHMANE FIGHTING OF ANY CHICKEN WHATSOEVER....PLEASE LEAVE OUT ANY PICTURES OF FIGHTING...HERE ARE MY AMERICAN GAME BOYS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOURS!!!!

TWO BROTHERS ARE RED HORSE REDQUILL AND LAPIER HATCH

Brother 1 Highme
81435_highme1.jpg

81435_highme2.jpg

81435_highme3.jpg

81435_highme4.jpg

81435_highme5.jpg

Brother 2 with Speeder Grey/Hatch Hen
81435_picture_002.jpg

81435_picture_003.jpg

Highme Dubbed

81435_sunp0008.jpg

Mowgli 1/2 Jarrard Hatch and 1/2 Sweater

81435_sunp0012.jpg

TO SEE ALL THE CHICKENS THAT LIVE HERE FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=118379&id=1478467300&l=12e9a7be4f

beautiful birds. I've bet you've seen alot and thanks for all the time you put in to keep them I bet it's been an enjoyable journey something i could only imagine. Your pens are about what 10-20yrs older than me lol. Bet you got some stories too

Thanks by the doings YOU and like minded people all of us can know much less have and can enjoy the gamecock thanks

Thanks SDM, I've enjoyed all my time with game-chickens which started at about the age of 7 and now had them over 65 years at 72. It was pure magical for so many years, my love for them is just as strong today as it was back then. I was the only one in my family that has cared for them, but my dad always saw that I had some. Strange thing was, I had as good access to good blood back then as I have today (lol).
I Lived close to Bubba And Elmer Griffin(Griffin Claret Fame).
The very best gamefowl i ever owned (Hands Down) were the white leg, straight comb Griffin Clarets. I got them years later after Griffins passed on from an old guy no body knew or ever heard of and he never told me where they came from.
I've done a lot of things and wish I had done more and used my brains when I started to become ill (i have Parkinson's, an inoperative neck, and lower back. I can barely walk due to the lower back, I won't go into all the other problems.
I worked 37 yrs w/Alabama ABC Board, Wholesale Liquor Div. retired 5 yrs early w/disabilities. I've been retired about 12 yrs.
But one thing I will say is to you younger & older guys be very careful in the decisions you make as they will be with you for the entire trip. After saying all that I would just assume to keep things like they are than to try going thru it again (no telling what kind of a mess i would get myself into, given a second chance).
Treat your fellow GameFowl Man with Extra Respect, kindness and forgiving, as there are only a few of us out here & about and cause we want it to increase from goodness within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom