Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt win. but he was not cowering in the corner or running away either. Thats special enough for me to breed his sister into an experimental cross with my games.

I was a fighter for my entire youth and both my kids are in Brazilian jujitsu. I have seen and fought many fighters in my life. I have some idea what to look for, even if a different species.
"Game" is a state of mind. There are so many body types and conformations around the world. Interesting to see how they are all bred to arrive at the same conclusion, victory.

Look forward to seeing them.  How much do you figure they both weigh in at?
no idea couldn't even guess. This is her as a pullet in 2013

She's since changed pattern to more of a polka dot

Last edited:
"Game" is a state of mind.  There are so many body types and conformations around the world.  Interesting to see how they are all bred to arrive at the same conclusion, victory.

Game is a very specific descriptor. To be proven, the state of mind must be maintained even as life is ending. In other words, it means never give up even when your butt is being thoroughly kicked.

Game is a very specific descriptor. To be proven, the state of mind must be maintained even as life is ending. In other words, it means never give up even when your butt is being thoroughly kicked.
Yes, agreed. It is a fine line to walk and live to crow another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom