Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
123456ll222.jpg

Here is our local problem. Japanese Beetle abundance beyond anything I have seen before. Research plots surrounded by traps that normally work are totally useless if not counterproductive. Acres of blueberries and elder berries effective out of production this year.

20170717_123257.jpg
20170717_123304.jpg

Wildlife like this Northern Mocking Bird in nest left ezposed to predators and heat when nest would normally be well protected from both.
20170717_123636.jpg
20170717_123649.jpg

Last edited:
Here is our local problem. Japanese Beetle abundance beyond anything I have seen before. Research plots surrounded by traps that normally work are totally useless if not counterproductive. Acres of blueberries and elder berries effective out of production this year.

View attachment 1082624 View attachment 1082626

Wildlife like this Northern Mocking Bird in nest left ezposed to predators and heat when nest would normally be well protected from both.
View attachment 1082627 View attachment 1082629
Best course of action. Introduce moles to your property. As long as you don't care what your lawn looks like they will eat the sh*t out of them grubs. Problem solved

The grubs are in ground that is literally hundreds if not thousands of square miles. Most of that is cattle pasture. The emerging beetles then fly miles like a huge swarm that noodles around contours of landscape. I do not have enough moles to do all that.

Monsanto has what you need.
Keep spraying everything and nothing will work against the bugs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom