Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got some spanish babies... 1/4 American game tho on mothers side (mom is 1/2)
Kind of see them on bottom left
20170816_174641.jpg

Last edited:
So I've been raising some Gamefowl for maybe 2 years now and this has been our first year successfully hatching and raising baby chicks! We have a litter of Warhorse/Gray and Warhorse/Hatch that are now 3.5 months old. One baby has come out with green legs and I personally have never seen green legs on any chicken lol. I'm really just curious on how common or uncommon it is for a Warhorse breed to have green legs? TIA
IMG_20170817_192224.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_194735_015.jpg
    IMG_20170817_194735_015.jpg
    923 KB · Views: 6
So I've been raising some Gamefowl for maybe 2 years now and this has been our first year successfully hatching and raising baby chicks! We have a litter of Warhorse/Gray and Warhorse/Hatch that are now 3.5 months old. One baby has come out with green legs and I personally have never seen green legs on any chicken lol. I'm really just curious on how common or uncommon it is for a Warhorse breed to have green legs? TIAView attachment 1114333
Most of mine are green legged.... The Hatch bloodline should be green legged (maybe blue/slate)...

There is a line of yellow leg Hatch, but I question that sometimes (as someone doing cross breeds).

Last edited:
So I've been raising some Gamefowl for maybe 2 years now and this has been our first year successfully hatching and raising baby chicks! We have a litter of Warhorse/Gray and Warhorse/Hatch that are now 3.5 months old. One baby has come out with green legs and I personally have never seen green legs on any chicken lol. I'm really just curious on how common or uncommon it is for a Warhorse breed to have green legs? TIAView attachment 1114333
good looking stag tho... I like the black green combo.

Do you have pictures of the mother and father of the warhorse family?
Also does the warhorse hen have 8 primary tail feathers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom