Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good time too. I probably gave away a couple hundred dollars worth of flies.
About those ducks ugh yeah that's six more. I don't mind the little call ducks but those Pekin I ain't so sure about.
One of em is a crested pekin. As soon as I saw it i told her that duck is a cull look at its head! Oh boy. Not sure what's going on around here.

Priceless to her, guaranteed...

Calls are awesome little ducks, but addicting... worry when you come home to this...

20170817_192312.jpg

Yes, that's my yard, lol... let her know that crested gene can cause neurological issues, I won't do cresteds cuz of that...

the way it works is the seafood place packs and ships. They do everything you just pay. My sister comes down from Kentucky once a year or so to bring about 75 lbs or so. Put them on trays lined up not touching freeze them then bag them and you can use any amount you need instead of one frozen block of shrimp when u want to use them.
Right on. I love fresh shrimp, hard to find them up here at that size.

Priceless to her, guaranteed...

Calls are awesome little ducks, but addicting... worry when you come home to this...

View attachment 1115586

Yes, that's my yard, lol... let her know that crested gene can cause neurological issues, I won't do cresteds cuz of that...
I believe it. Looks pretty stupid anyway. Lol
I actually like the call ducks just not a big fan of the bigger campbells or pekins.

Right on. I love fresh shrimp, hard to find them up here at that size.

Those were 5.00lb I prolly coulda found them for 3.50-4.00 if I would have shopped around I am pretty loyal to a place about 5 min from me. They pick the jumbo and straight run the rest. So you got 2 sizes to choose from. The jumbo were 6lb. I wanted to throw a little something together just for us nothing fancy. For get togethers alot more stuff would go in but for today we good lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170819_170227.jpg
    IMG_20170819_170227.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 7
That bow only comrs in the nutmeg or charcoal riser. Which one you gonna get?

I'm not sure yet. The charcoal looks nice and accents the rest of the bow well, but the nutmeg looks great and more natural. I'll probably let my oldest daughter choose since it will be hers one day.

Those were 5.00lb I prolly coulda found them for 3.50-4.00 if I would have shopped around I am pretty loyal to a place about 5 min from me. They pick the jumbo and straight run the rest. So you got 2 sizes to choose from. The jumbo were 6lb. I wanted to throw a little something together just for us nothing fancy. For get togethers alot more stuff would go in but for today we good lol
I'm jealous!!!

That looks so tasty. I wish my mother was still living in Shreveport. I'd catch a flight down tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom