Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are. Posting for centra.
34520A4F-F08B-4774-BF0D-BA90EF88C26A.jpeg

Just maybe all the sheeple will quit donating to these animal rights ninjas.
How do you justify earning a $330,000.00 salary to run a non profit that exists for the protection of animals while so many legit shelters are starved for cash. Only in America.
Sure could use a nice tote bag though.

Just maybe all the sheeple will quit donating to these animal rights ninjas.
How do you justify earning a $330,000.00 salary to run a non profit that exists for the protection of animals while so many legit shelters are starved for cash. Only in America.
Sure could use a nice tote bag though.
We must keep in mind such shortcomings are often overlooked when perpetrated by parties we agree with.

I can’t say I agree with you. Sexual harassment shouldn’t be overlooked regardless of who they are. Usually initiated by people in power with plenty of subordinates.
You wouldn’t happen to have one of those totes would you?

I can’t say I agree with you. Sexual harassment shouldn’t be overlooked regardless of who they are. Usually initiated by people in power with plenty of subordinates.
You would happen to have one of those totes would you?
It is overlooked. The bad guys covering their backside try to put those calling them out on the defensive. Are you one of those?

It is overlooked. The bad guys covering their backside try to put those calling them out on the defensive. Are you one of those?
You need to start your day over. Must’ve had too much of the clown cereal. Only you would try to spin a post about the CEO of HSUS being ousted into something more.

Bad folk everywhere and that's all you see with tv and internet to me that's why it's overlooked because it's an everyday thing. You hardly if ever see anything good anymore but it is out there but the world really isn't shown such.

Anyway you slice it that guy is a piece of garbage and doesn't deserve to be the head of anything expect bubbas mayonnaise jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom