Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah kingcocker I'm glad you like your pullets I will have a few more as soon as I can tell what they are
I like that little blue rosecomb

That is a Cuban stag hennie stag from a friends breeding I got him all beat up from a fight with his brother so thay let me take him thay are going to **** when I take him over there at about 10 months can't weight going school him good .at 10...

Oh there is like 30 more of this same breeding all the Lil pullets are black I'm going to try to get one just in case it goes good you no I'll have one plus I have that Lil blue rose colm pullet don't you have a Jennie hen would really like to make some hennies...

Oh there is like 30 more of this same breeding all the Lil pullets are black I'm going to try to get one just in case it goes good you no I'll have one plus I have that Lil blue rose colm pullet don't you have a Jennie hen would really like to make some hennies...
Yeah she is sitting on 9 eggs for my cuban Pyle cock. Most of those stags are going to fl and pr. I send you a pullet, that's my "Jack the Ripper" line. Pyle over hennie always comes straight, fast and hard with no shuffle.

Last edited:
Kingcocker do you no where the dark color comes from in some of the Cubans legs my hennie and blue pullet both have a black wash down there legs i have read some where that a black hennie hen will come dark leg also do you think it is worth my time to cross this Argentina in with my Cubans I'm not even sure how big the Argentinas get plus it will take a few years to grade down...

Last edited:
Kingcocker do you no where the dark color comes from in some of the Cubans legs my hennie and blue pullet both have a black wash down there legs i have read some where that a black hennie hen will come dark leg also do you think it is worth my time to cross this Argentina in with my Cubans I'm not even sure how big the Argentinas get plus it will take a few years to grade down...
the cuban black hennie usually has black or black over yellow or white. The white is from the Spanish hennie and the yellow from the grouse hennie which carries the rosecomb. I feel that the cross included some Irish hennie as they tend to have grey or black legs. As for the argentine cross, there is a guy in homestead that does that and swears by it. The birds run 4.1-4.3lbs and has a unique style of play.

well my blue hennie stag has black over yellow and that lil blue pullet has black over white so if all goes well maby i can get a few to come hennie this was my first rooster that i owned was a brown hennie sure loved that guy i did cross him over a black cuban hen and got all black hennies and thay did good my first ever rooster brown hennie...
and the son half cuban this is the only rooster i ever owned that would walk right up to me and let me pick him up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom