Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1" too short

Last edited:
Typical fish story: I didn't however my wife aka the fish assassin was bottom fishing with market shrimp she made a bad cast and was reeling in almost as fast as she could and bam. I couldn't fly fish it was too windy I caught a few croakers and pinfish. Usually reds aren't as far up the bayou as where we were but that's a good sign of the salinity levels in the marsh. Means more fish numbers in general

Healthy red fat and heavy

Last edited:
Typical fish story: I didn't however my wife aka the fish assassin was bottom fishing with market shrimp she made a bad cast and was reeling in almost as fast as she could and bam. I couldn't fly fish it was too windy I caught a few croakers and pinfish. Usually reds aren't as far up the bayou as where we were but that's a good sign of the salinity levels in the marsh. Means more fish numbers in general

Healthy red fat and heavy
sweet! Whatever u do don't let your wife get ahold of that fly rod she'll be leaving you at home and wading out in the flats. Lol
Yeah it's too windy here too.

I'm jealous. It'll be too cold here soon to do much fishing and then I'm stuck with leaky waders chasing very few ducks

Sold 2 stags and my last grey cock this morning. Same guy who bought my goats. From my impression he was big name guy in new Mexico back in the 90s but got out.. until he came and saw mine. First games in almost 20 years he said.

Sold 2 stags and my last grey cock this morning. Same guy who bought my goats. From my impression he was big name guy in new Mexico back in the 90s but got out.. until he came and saw mine. First games in almost 20 years he said.

Congrats Shubin, just looking at your games would make anyone want to raise some of their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom