Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's have it. What did you do? I bet you were talking down to someone and trying you best to belittle someone to make you feel better. Lol
To be frank, I intervened when someone was doing just at you are doing to someone else. I felt it was wrong and let them know they where being rude. I used bad words. It was not intended to make anyone feel better, rather it was to let aggressive poster know that someone had the courage to say not all approve.

Here, and this is not to you roosterhavoc, all the posters seeing this exchange and not saying cool it down are gutless wonders. You ain't game! Just bystanders making no effort to make things right. Then you will belly ache about how bad things are.

The difference is I'm just joking around. If your talking about me and shubin. He knows I'm kidding believe me.
I'm glad though that you became a hero even if it meant you lost your flock master status lol

Me personally I think a man (or lady) can fight his own battles and don't need someone else policing them
Nope I prefer to have super centra/ outstanding earl swoop in to save the day for me! May not need it but if makes me feel better that he's waiting in the shadows like Batman.

You can't fight fair battles in this medium. And they are generally not productive when you try. Getting more civil interactions requires the crowd. Think about what you recall of the pits. When a person got out of hand it was not law enforcement that established order. It was a larger group, usually level headed that stepped in before things got too rough. All new if things got too rough, the law would come from the outside then everyone would be in trouble.

No need to fight about anything. It's a chicken forum. Relax. If you don't agree with someone just state your piece and move along. It's not that hard. Some people won't listen no matter what, do you really care anyway?

I've never witnessed an argument. Maybe feeling of disdain. But that was at the situation one was in. Although that was a different era too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom