Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong with good whitehackles. I don't know specifically about that family but im not that knowledge in the whitehackles. Murphy's are around here. Make great crosses under a kelso

You know centra I think people would be surprised at the type of person that keeps gamefowl. It's apparent we all have shoes and shorts with hems

You know centra I think people would be surprised at the type of person that keeps gamefowl. It's apparent we all have shoes and shorts with hems
My weekend attire is nothing short of terrible... shorts are cutoff jeans I havent washed in months, and my shoes are actually crocs or sandals, depending on which ones the dog are chewing on at the moment.

Resistance is coming from adults in charge.
well take all the friend building skills you learned on this thread and try building rapport with these "adults"... perhaps try to win them over by highlighting their concerns, laugh at the worst case scenarios and then provide some compromising solutions (maybe hand out surgical masks so they dont breathe chicken dander).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom