Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 4 people that went to college and none are doing what they went for yet have to pay student loans off on what they went for.

I know a lot more than that. Most refused to leave home in pursuit of jobs that pay more than they make now. Plus that denied themselves outbreeding options, or maybe they did not want to give up on inbreeding options.

@shubin, inter-personal skills are not developed here. Mean joke buddy.

I know a lot more than that. Most refused to leave home in pursuit of jobs that pay more than they make now. Plus that denied themselves outbreeding options, or maybe they did not want to give up on inbreeding options.

Dam outbreeding options
Guess that's one way if putting it. I think I'ma tell my wife how glad I am she chose outbreeding options

If you would pay close attention to me you will develop great people skills. I'm a social butterfly.

Name was coined after Frank Stryker in early 20th century, after destroying the shawlnecks that's how that white hackle got its name, after that he put his strykers over a shawlnecks and that's what they are today, apparently after frank died a guy named Ed pine got his stock and put it into some albanys.

Stryker white hackle can also throw a darker (black) fowl, what I heard.. They're also mega game so a cross would be up to the breeder, if it were me I wouldn't add any cross besides say a warhorse cock over hackle hen and cut it down to 10%~

I have some wingates on a friends yard that I'd possibly cross in and cut out low for their insane aggression.

Dream team chicks. My biggest brown red broodcock over my three best and biggest hatch hens.

Keeping these ones safe everyday until I get home from work and can watch them.

Attachments

• 20170825_072242.jpg
    20170825_072242.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 8
Ive drove a bit more than 5hrs for birds to me its like buying a gun, house, or vehicle if i cant see it in person im less likely to pull the trigger as i dont trust just anyone.

But if it feels like a decent deal to you in everyway who am i to say otherwise. Hope all goes as planed.

It's gonna be rough for some. That's for sure. My pens are staked with 2x2 on angles opposite one another. The roofs would rip off first. Honestly by now with all the water this year whatever happens happens. That's why I'm clearing out. Pretty much same as 1995. I'll still breed for people in the spring but as far as my own. I'm keeping 2 original blue pair we been through alot, the others meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom