Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should be a limit as to how many kids you can have. Thus reducing the dramatic increase in population yearly. Oh and all the lazy's on welfare wouldn't have 20 kids to claim. Less people to control, less people to go hunt, more wildlife. But I'm talking fiction, in a world so wasted.

I think there should be a limit as to how many kids you can have. Thus reducing the dramatic increase in population yearly. Oh and all the lazy's on welfare wouldn't have 20 kids to claim. Less people to control, less people to go hunt, more wildlife. But I'm talking fiction, in a world so wasted.
now your speaking my language. lol
I thought I was the only guy who thought like that.

I thought about limiting kids, but that has so many ethical issues its crazy. I am a big fan of eugenics (not along any racial lines) but as a way to stop haphazard breeding. I think Planned parenthood is a great program because of this reason. Like any organization (private or government) its rife with problems, but the overall intent is important IMO.

Human overpopulation is the number one threat to this planet and its wildlife (and even our own survival).

20170829_161135.jpg
20170829_161413.jpg
20170829_161204.jpg

@JShubin

You couldn't of said it better!

It won't be long before every square inch is gone. Not to mention, numerous things are illegal due to overpopulation!

I can't stand going out to certain places in public simply because there's too many people, with more people means way more demand of everything. I mean this topic here is huge and preferably a vocal one too. And I definitely agree with eugenics! As to race, well I mean is it bad to have seperate ones? I just don't believe everything should be crossed, not throwing the racist card but if it's controlled breeding then it wouldn't be at a racist level, but for scientific purposes.

Ill look into it bud, well i already have cause hha CS on discontinued items seems to be junk.

Oh and how olds your birds under the slide?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom