Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like ice cream sandwiches. I do like chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies. Homemade around the holidays. Nothing better. I also like skittles in case somebody cares.

I just read around 200 post the last few days from this thread from back abit and so far shubin had taken a shower with a rooster, some guy talking about million dollar pit bulls, havoc not giving shubin an inch over his "training and point on views", sdm and centra clashing, centra getting banned for a few days an came back as earl lol and some good info on birds and some beauty's yall posted.

Pretty interesting stuff haha.

Must be bored

Been contemplating finding something larger than the gamo thought the answer was the 17 but no way to loud. Cats to fox. With all the bow talk I remembered how much I enjoyed my PSE so I decided to pull the trigger. Can hunt in the reserve too.

IMG_1889.jpg

I just went to get a feeder out of one of my coops. Got two steps away with it and noticed a spider the size of my hand on my chest! Holy sh*t! Second biggest spider I've ever seen in my life! Don't even know where the h*ll it came from. I guess it fell off the door.
D*mn near stepped on a duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom