Show off your australorps!

20171111_122802.jpg
This is my sweet Athena. And she is top hen!

Last edited:
Just found this thread :love

Someone gave me two "black sexlink" hens, that turned out to be two black australorp hens. I am in love! The eggs, the looks, the personality. Might be my new favorite breed.

Now I just saw that they come in colors other than black?!?! Can't believe I have never tried these before, and I want more! Where is a good place to order some? I wish I knew where my girls came from.

Someone gave me two "black sexlink" hens, that turned out to be two black australorp hens. I am in love! The eggs, the looks, the personality. Might be my new favorite breed.

Now I just saw that they come in colors other than black?!?! Can't believe I have never tried these before, and I want more! Where is a good place to order some? I wish I knew where my girls came from.

I got my original Black/Blue/Splash Australorp's as hatching eggs shipped from a breeder. Then, I picked up 3 point of lay pullets from another breeder. Now I have been breeding from my own flock in all 3 of the colors for a couple of years now.

Hi Perry,
Where are you located? I'm sure one of us can hook you up with more Aussies! We love them too; We breed for Black, Blue and Splash Australorps here in Ohio.

I'm from GA. :frow

I tracked down where my girls came from, so I am hoping I can pick up a few black australorp hatching eggs from the breeder.

But I have never seen the blues, splash, etc around here. I'll have to get back in touch with some of y'all this spring. Would love to get some of the other color hatching eggs shipped in when I start to pull out the incubators. :)

So glad I found this thread! :D

I'm from GA. :frow

I tracked down where my girls came from, so I am hoping I can pick up a few black australorp hatching eggs from the breeder.

But I have never seen the blues, splash, etc around here. I'll have to get back in touch with some of y'all this spring. Would love to get some of the other color hatching eggs shipped in when I start to pull out the incubators. :)

So glad I found this thread! :D

I am sure that you would love the ones in the Blues and Splash also. @BluRoo Farm OH lives closer to you than I do. I'm over here in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom