Show off your baby chicks!

Too adorable! And I bet they are loving that grass! Are they outside all the time now or was this a field trip?

Just a field trip, 10-15 minutes a day depending on the weather :) they love it! It will be a few more weeks until they're out full time

First timer here as well. I'm afraid this is going to get very very addicting. And I'm falling in love with the chick needing extra attention and butt soaks. Praying she pulls through.

Oh and this morning I finally let the kids name her. I had been holding off just to see..... they appropriately chose "Fancy"

They are all super adorable! I love the name! How is she doing?

[/IMG]

Bridget and Poppy. Bridget is the EE I'm holding and Poppy is the Sussex. I'm going to put eggs in the incubator this weekend. It's my first time to try hatching. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
They are all super adorable! I love the name! How is she doing?

I think she's still improving. We just went out for a bit and she still has white sticky stuff but everyday seems a bit less. I do her soak after I get all the kids in bed. I hope I'm doing enough. Thanks for asking!

Last edited:

All of them!

Fancy our Cochin

I think they are adorable when they line their little fluff butts up! And all their feathers coming in are so pretty! Such a fun experience.

My 2 babies!! Black Copper Marans. I get 2 Ameraucana next week and 2 Barred Rocks, 1 RIR and 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte. First time chicken owner!!

Back
Top Bottom