Show off your birds!!!

Oh my gosh I am now so obsessed over cochins I want to get more coaches in the spring I bought two baby Cochin from my pet chicken about two months ago or a month ago I think my blue Cochin baby chick might be a boy if it is I'm still thinking about keeping him I have a splash Cochin that I'm pretty sure is a girl I'll put some pictures on of my blue Cochin for you to see if it is a boy or girl it's common Waddles is getting Pinker but my pet chicken has a 100% guarantee that they can sex good that's why I got them from my pet chicken because I did not want any roosters thank you for posting your pictures of your coaches I I would and I'm sure everyone else would like to see more thank you I love this form
20181021_142926.jpg
20181021_123645.jpg
20181021_142827.jpg

I want to get Keith next spring what are the best chickens to protect your chicken flock and ducks
Ummm... it really depends on the bird I had a Cemi who procted my girls well then I had a friend who had a New Hampshire red that did great protecting his flock. My birds were always locked up at night and I live on a dairy farm so we had pretty of noise and lights to keep the predators away. I know longer free range because I am more focusing on my show polish (just won super grand champion of the junior show in Rhode Island). I still have my girls and right now have a a Orpington who is protecting them with still no losses but they are t free range.

My little Easter Egger, Bucky. I think she is just the prettiest chicken. She was the most skittish of all my pullets but now that she’s laying she has become super friendly. If I sit in the grass with a leg propped up she likes to go under my knee, and if I walk through the yard she runs up to me and crouches, which I know is just being submissive but I like to think she wants some pets :)
14CF3A76-A2D5-48A7-AE17-B1404923EDC6.jpeg

My little Easter Egger, Bucky. I think she is just the prettiest chicken. She was the most skittish of all my pullets but now that she’s laying she has become super friendly. If I sit in the grass with a leg propped up she likes to go under my knee, and if I walk through the yard she runs up to me and crouches, which I know is just being submissive but I like to think she wants some pets :) View attachment 1567616
Wow where did you get her

Wow where did you get her
I’m not sure exactly where she came from, my dad bought her from a lady my mom works with. But I had requested a mix of brown and blue egg layers and she lays the prettiest little light blue eggs. I got 8 others from the same person but she’s the only one with the lavender coloring. I wish I had been able to go with him when he picked them up because I would have wanted more like her!

i had to change were i feed my cats , other wise im filling their food bowl 10 times a day ..lol.. jeeezzzz:p:rolleyes::hmm:lol:
My cat named baby Dwayne the black cats I raised him to protect the baby chicks he is fascinated with chickens and a good way he completely I think stop hunting and he eats no more wild birds he just lays around all day with chickens

Attachments

• 20181002_122509.jpg
    20181002_122509.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 5
My little Easter Egger, Bucky. I think she is just the prettiest chicken. She was the most skittish of all my pullets but now that she’s laying she has become super friendly. If I sit in the grass with a leg propped up she likes to go under my knee, and if I walk through the yard she runs up to me and crouches, which I know is just being submissive but I like to think she wants some pets :) View attachment 1567616
Drop dead gorgeous! :thI love EEs!

Back
Top Bottom