Show off your chicken names!!!

My roosters name is Oedipus since he's "married" to his mom and he killed his father.Its a Greek story if you have know clue what I'm talking about.
1f609.png

My three Buffs: Cleo, Claire, and Honey. Had another named Renny who died as a chick
hit.gif

Two Black Sex Links: Willa and Ingrid\
Four Ameracaunas: Soren, Nyra, Octavia, and Glyfie (named after the owls in the book Guardians of Ga'hoole
lol.png
)
Four White Leghorns: Blanche, Jen (Jenny), Sam (Samantha), and Diana

My Austral girls are as follows;
Omelette
Sunny (side up)
Crackers

Apparently calling them Breakfast, Lunch and Dinnef would not have been appropriate xD

I want to see the names of your chickens! I've seen some really good ones on this site, and maybe they'll give us ideas for finding names for our new chicks!

Here are some of mine:

Agatha, Gloria, Clara, Hilda, Lucy, Nickel, Penny, Artemis, Athena, Cinder, Corona, Phoenix, Antoinette, Daphne, Isabell, Ivory, Florence, Beth, Pandora, Diana, Edwina, Princess, Angela, Gladys, Victoria, Henrietta, Willow, Sunshine, ELiza, Simone, Martha

and some roos:

Alexander the Great, Chanticleer, Remus, Vienna, Galileo, Napoleon, Apollo.

There are more, but this should be enough. Now let's see yours!

My roosters name is Napoleon :) His first favorite chicken was Josephine, when she died we got Marie-Louise. For some reason he liked those two the most.

Biscuit
Peregrine
Darlene
Amber
Sparrow
Red Rooster
The Crow Sisters
Myrtle
Nutmeg
Comet
Picasso
Gertrude
Ginger
Agatha ll
Mama Gkika
Zeetha
Jenka
Popcorn
Dumpling
Jumbo

Isabel, Emma, Angelina, Yolko ono(pun intended) and Marilyn Monroe the odd ball lol only because she is the most sassy. Picture taken yesterday first dry ground in about a week thought it was funny longest dust bath ever!

Back
Top Bottom