Show off your chicken names!!!

Ok, I'm counting all the chickens I've had and named. ( Deep breath) Henny Penny, Harry Potter, Bruiser, Speck, Grumpy, Cocky, Sweetheart, Snowflake, Snowball, Puffy, Fluffy, Blue, Parrot, Midnight, Gizmo, Strawberry, Scruffy, Owl, Gangster, Hawk, Muffy, Pheasant, Peepers, Marigold, Millie, Patches, Chocolate, America, Cheetah, Larry Bird, Rosie, Brad Pit, Cream Puff, Rusty, Cuckoo, Swag, Roadrunner, Floppy, Pancake, Poofy, Mouse, Buddy, Scamper, Princess, Droopy, and Lucky.

I have a lot of chicken names that will hopefully help :)
•Zoe and Alfie (from the youtubers)
•Nugget
•Torchic
•Peanut
•Stephanie
•Pitch (the hyper one)
These are just a few :p

My hens are, Luna, Gretchen (Wilson), Miranda (Lambert) , Paige, and Blake (Shelton). My to roosters are Robert and Uncle Cracker. My original ones were all named after country singers, to two odd balls, Paige and Robert, are just along for the ride.

I think I've

My EEs: Twig, Tetley, Apricot, Phoenix
White Leghorns: Guinevere and Gwendolin (we had Gwyneth too, but she died)
Barradas: Trancas and Barrancas (named after two Spanish ant puppets from El Hormiguero TV show)
Hunger Games: Mocking Jay, Katniss and Peeta (last one is an Empordanesa hen)
Assorted: Ginger, Skylark and Thelma-&-Louise (the last one was two, but we never worked out whether it was Thelma or Louise that died, lol)

And five chicks, but they're too young to name yet. Two possible names: Happy Feet and Nettle, for a Blue Andalusian X and an EE. We had a rule in my family: if it has a name, you don't eat it! So we're waiting to confirm their sexes to baptise them properly (females we keep, males we don't). At the moment they're just Grey One, Big Black One, Small Black One, White One and Yellow One (I'm thinking only the white one is male, but time will tell).

We have a mix of Marans. We kept about half of them out of the brooder.

My wife made me keep the pasty butt runt, a cuckoo Marans named Thumbelina.
My daughter has a black copper named Marie Antoinette.
My oldest son kept a golden cuckoo named Abby.
The youngest son kept two blue splash named Coco Chanel and Juliette.
I had to do crop surgery on another black copper and named her Clara Barton.

Leghorn hens

Lily #1
Lily #2

MARANS hens

Trinity (because she looks like she is straight out of the matrix with jet black feathers!)
Plain Jane
Moonlight
Gluten (the wheaton)
Boomer (blue copper roo)
Prince (black copper roo)

Misc. Breeds
Rosey (the rhodie)
El pollo diablo (meanest roo ever)
Specky (wellsummer hen)
Elvira (silver laced wyandotte)

We also have some nameless ones that i just call them by their breed!
Aracauna (3)
Buff(y) Orpington (2)
Welsummer (2)
Silver lace (4)

Oh man, have I got some names for you!

Marilyn, Harriet, Lou the Voyageur, Lavinia, Scabby Abby, Caterpillar, Puck, Scone, Fig, Sour Cream, Bijou, Bruce, John, Jemima, Elvis, Joplin, Buffy Saint-Marie, Sausage... The list goes on but as you can see I have many many chickens and such
Your pic is sooo cute

Back
Top Bottom