Show off your chicken names!!!

Gyzmo, Russkie, Sputnik, Bock-Bock, Cho-Cho, Yellow, and I got a new silkie. She is brown. What should i name her?

I want to see the names of your chickens! I've seen some really good ones on this site, and maybe they'll give us ideas for finding names for our new chicks!

Here are some of mine:

Agatha, Gloria, Clara, Hilda, Lucy, Nickel, Penny, Artemis, Athena, Cinder, Corona, Phoenix, Antoinette, Daphne, Isabell, Ivory, Florence, Beth, Pandora, Diana, Edwina, Princess, Angela, Gladys, Victoria, Henrietta, Willow, Sunshine, ELiza, Simone, Martha

and some roos:

Alexander the Great, Chanticleer, Remus, Vienna, Galileo, Napoleon, Apollo.

There are more, but this should be enough. Now let's see yours!
Cluck Norris and Henifer Aniston

Black austalorp: Sparrow
Light brown leghorn: Peep
Black sex link: Pharoh
Black sex link: Moon
Barred Plymouth rock:Acoona
Barred Plymouth rock:Jesse
Rhode island red:Lilly

White leghorn- I named Fred because she pretends to be a rooster. Very aggressive and loud.
New Hampshire Red- Rudy
Australorp- Nugget
Brown Leghorn- Petrie (named after the Land Before Time character)

I just got 2 Ameraucana
I'm debating between Peewee (one of them has a bow shape on its head)
And Robin OR Bindi

Love these birds :)

I have 18 pullets and their names are..
Susan
Carmal
Raven
Eclipse
Twilight
Reces
Egglantine
Cota
Hawk
Blaze
Nutmeg (Since shes kind of crazy I sometimes call her Nuttymeg)
Buffy
Butterscotch
Moonbeam
Bubbles
Henrietta
Eggbert
Eggberta

We are new to the chicken world so we are really enjoying this site! We have 2 Rhode Island Reds named Thelma and Louise and 3
Plymouth Barred Rock's named Dorothy, Blanche and Rose. Sophia passed away unexpectedly about a month ago. After looking at some other posts I'm not sure now whether they are PBR's or something similar like a black sex link. I don't have a good picture that shows their heads (I just realized).

English Orpington Ladies:

Jeri (Don't ask, she has crooked feet & we named her after a character on TV....horribly inappropriate and very politically incorrect)
Tom (hen, but it goes with Jeri and they were adopted as a pair)
Laverne
Shirley

Polish:
Marilyn Monroe
Fronk (Polish frizzle and it just seemed to fit)
Adele (She's never stopped talking since we first got her!)
Oreo (What happens when you allow your 10 year old son to name your chickens)

Ameraucana's:

Hawkeye, Blue & Nona (We adopted them from our neighbor & they came with the names)
Elsa
Ana

Mille Fleur:

Millie (Shocking!)

Silkies:

Yeti & Nettie (White)
Patti (Partridge)

Rescued Battery Cage Hens (Leghorns?):

Ethel
Bernice (They came with these names but their beaks we cut off as babies....I think Ivanka and Tiffany would be more appropriate, as they have the little "o" mouths)

French Black Copper Maran:

Mary

I just adopted a Cream Legbar hen and and Cream Legbar/Silkie cross.....looking for names.

Back
Top Bottom