Show off your coops!

You've got my vote of the "best chicken coop of the YEAR" !!!! i wonder if everyone can note(recognize) the decision that you made that are so essential ?

But all is not without some correction work (notes) for later ........... when more funds are availiable

Quote:

front of my coop 36' by 12' divided in 3 pens each 12' by 12'
47603_pict0013.jpg

back of the coops
47603_banty_babyes_003.jpg

east side view of the coops
47603_banty_babyes_001.jpg

47603_banty_babyes_002.jpg

west side veiw
47603_banty_babyes_007.jpg

veiw of the middle pen with a human door
47603_banty_babyes_004.jpg

47603_banty_babyes_024.jpg

chicken door, built in to the human door
47603_banty_babyes_025.jpg

WOWIE !!!!!!! can i take my vote back ........ better yet i'm gonna have a list of winners lol ..... guys you ALL beat me when it comes to making chicken pens ............ my hat is off to EACH ONE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!

My camera broke just at the glimpse of one of my pens

Quote:

Quote:
I hear you... after seeing these I'm close to ashamed for posting my horrid attempt... I didn't even HAVE a plan... just that it had to be 4x4 to get 4sf per bird... had to have a door... originally planned to build separate nestbox/es... but had leftover wood so made it attached... you guys seriously put me to shame... wow.

I'ma boost my deflated ego by telling myself you wouldn't have gone to so much trouble if you were only allowed four.. .yeah... THAT'S it... ahem.

But Pineapple Momma, yers takes the cake in my book...McD's DRIVE THROUGH! LMFAO!!!!
lau.gif
I hope they don't order...CHICKEN McNUGGETS!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom