Show off your Easter Eggers!

This is my kind of thread, I love EE's! Here are my three EE hens and EE cockerel that came from a hatchery as chicks. The hens lay pale blue green eggs. They are all 10 mos old. Recently, I hatched 4 of their eggs and these are their chicks! They are 4 weeks old.
View attachment 1481421View attachment 1481616
Oh, your hens and their chicks are just lovely!!!:love And that shade of egg is gorgeous, both my EEs lay blue eggs...I don’t have any greens at all, but I’d love to get one!

This is my kind of thread, I love EE's! Here are my three EE hens and EE cockerel that came from a hatchery as chicks. The hens lay pale blue green eggs. They are all 10 mos old. Recently, I hatched 4 of their eggs and these are their chicks! They are 4 weeks old.
View attachment 1481421View attachment 1481616

Beautiful! It would be fun to do a “then and now” thread on Easter Eggers! what they looked like as chicks and grown up or whichever life stage they are in. I’m not sure if there’s one already but I have yet to find it if there is!

I've got way too many EEs to post pics of all of them, but here's some cute chicks basking in the sun,
IMG_0719.jpg

and this is Goldie playing in the grass:
IMG_0919.jpg

and my newest hatched chicks:
BBSchicks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom