Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
Yeah, Mr. Lenny's birds are very nice.. I especially love his white Asils.. But I don't have the funds right now to compete with the rest on his egg auctions
wink.png

-Daniel

Quote:
Yeah, Mr. Lenny's birds are very nice.. I especially love his white Asils.. But I don't have the funds right now to compete with the rest on his egg auctions
wink.png

-Daniel

I hear ya. I was very glad I hatched 10 of them. I ended up spending a good bit more than I planned on eggs. I am much more comfortable paying high $ for adult fowl I can touch & see. But from what I can see they are from a nice line. Biggest reason behind getting them was to cross with the Black trio I bought for my Dad over the winter. He want's to breed some nice Blue's and now he's got some good stock to work with.

Quote:
I don't remember where you said you were. But I'll be taking a trip up to Delaware this fall. If you still want them by them I could always bring them along for the ride! lol I've got a BUNCH of em.

Ok so here are some pic I took yesterday,

For now share with some turkey poults but the rest are some shamos (from a different breeder than my older shamos). Some Pakistani an Assels I got on ebay? They are the white ones. There is also some Sumatra’s in there and two Malaysian game. Hopefully the stags will tolerate each other long enough to let me build some more pens ha ha.

44626_dsc04382.jpg
img]

44626_dsc04380.jpg
img]

44626_dsc04370.jpg
g]

Here are my older shamos in a pen next door, can't get over how they huge they seem and still no spurs?
44626_dsc04389.jpg
mg]

44626_dsc04394.jpg
g]

44626_dsc04393.jpg
mg]

Back
Top Bottom