Show Off Your Games!

Quote:

You thinking bout flarry eye's? Could be crosses thereof, hard to say really.

Look like some decent little grey birds for toppy's, the long legs do throw them off a little bit.. Give them time to fill out, some American gamefowl can have super long legs and not fill out in the body until they get some age on them, which can cause them to look quite odd. My roundhead stag (which is full American game, I am sure of this) might even be viewed as a modern cross if you caught him with the right camera angle, but in person he's got a nice solid little body to match the legs to only be around 3 months.

-Daniel

Yes you are right "flarry eyed grays" ....... and right on about stags coming long legged ,
Thanks

Quote:

You thinking bout flarry eye's? Could be crosses thereof, hard to say really.

Look like some decent little grey birds for toppy's, the long legs do throw them off a little bit.. Give them time to fill out, some American gamefowl can have super long legs and not fill out in the body until they get some age on them, which can cause them to look quite odd. My roundhead stag (which is full American game, I am sure of this) might even be viewed as a modern cross if you caught him with the right camera angle, but in person he's got a nice solid little body to match the legs to only be around 3 months.

-Daniel

well after seeing what they are suppose to be out of , i have only one thing to say "i have no idea what's going on with these birds" except maybe the young ones look better than the older ones ............

Quote:

The young look a lot like my Toppies and The grey hen you show looks like a slight topknot to her if the pic was a side view I could see it better, I raise Toppies and the ones that come clean headed will throw back topknots in the next generation. How long have you owned the breeders they came from and do you know any of their linage??? Lynn
cool.png

Quote:

Quote:
Good deal, I have had BAD luck with shipped eggs. So far, my hatch rate from shipped eggs in the past has been 120 eggs put in bator, have had 1 hatch. I do have some brazilian eggs coming in the mail next week, hoping they do better.

1 of 120! were they quail eggs?

Now it is 6 out of 180..nope, serama eggs. Seramas are hard to hatch anyway, and add shipping problems in there, and you dont get many to hatch.

Hey game folks!
smile.png

I believe that I am going to start getting into some gamefowl, possibly Montgomery Blue Travelers.

Right now I have some pure game mixes that are White Claret X Red Kelso, Spangled(not surewhat kind of spangled, the guy that gave me the eggs just calls them spangles
hmm.png
), Grays, White Claret X Oak Grove, Red Kelso X Hatch, and a few others.

Heres a couple of pics of my 2 month old Spangled, I believe its a stag, not sure( not exactly the best a guessing gender
roll.png
)

69547_spangled_game2.jpg

69547_spangled_game.jpg

Sorry if the pics seem blurry
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom