Show Off Your Games!

Recent pic of my Sweater Cock, still waiting for his white sickle feathers to come out.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTA2LTAxNzUzLmpwZw.jpg

Hey CDL do have any pics of your Spasnish Toppies? What is the difference in them and other Toppies? I have toppies from a man named Cliff Adams, his bloodlines have Mugwump , Mohiggin and other bloodlines in them, I may be able to upl upload some older pics of mine!! Lynn

10175_2004-01-28_6-5-2010_game_chickens_098.jpg
My Oldest Spangled Toppy Cock (4 yo)

10175_sp_t_cocks_crest.jpg
Pic of him as a 2 you (close up of top knot)

10175_2004-01-01_my_2010_christmas_present_030.jpg
Only pic I could find of my BlueRed Toppy Cock, he is 3 yo in this pic.

Quote:

Quote:

Yea here is a pic I posted not to long ago of my spanish Toppies, I dont know there blood line. They guy I got them from didnt care about blood line names he use to fight them when it was legal and had some good birds.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTE5LTAxNTQzLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

Quote:

Yea here is a pic I posted not to long ago of my spanish Toppies, I dont know there blood line. They guy I got them from didnt care about blood line names he use to fight them when it was legal and had some good birds.
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/.../utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTE5LTAxNTQzLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

Nice-lookin' birds! Love the white sickle feathers on the cock. Looks like some sort of mottled coloration on the hen.

When was cockfighting outlawed? I thought it was outlawed early in the 20th century. Guess I was wrong?

Quote:
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/.../utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTE5LTAxNTQzLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

Nice-lookin' birds! Love the white sickle feathers on the cock. Looks like some sort of mottled coloration on the hen.

When was cockfighting outlawed? I thought it was outlawed early in the 20th century. Guess I was wrong?

Not in Louisiana and Oklahoma it was very recent in the past decade. I'll have to do some searching but it was'nt to far back. What a democracy huh?
wink.png

Jeff

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom