Show Off Your Games!

Found this thread and decided I should show off some of mine. ;)
This guy is one heck of a mix... He's got, I believe three or four different breeds in him.. Blue?/Dom/Grey. He's one of the best roosters I've got, though. Super sweet bird.
To the left is my sweater rooster, a hatch hen and my Hatch/Sweater mixed, hen, Lucky, in the back. To the right is my Hatch rooster and one of my Hatch hens. All very good birds.
Here's my Law Grey.. also one of my best birds. I guess they're all my best birds. :rolleyes:
Below I've got a whole bunch of pictures of my hens and chicks, they're not as camera shy, haha.
Above are all Hatch hens.
Above are all Sweater hens.​
Above are some of my many 2012 chicks.
Oh wow, too many pictures, I'll stop there. I could go on and on uploading, but I'd never get off here!
:love

Thankyou! I love the Sweaters, they're definitely at the top of my favorites list. Trying to get a breeding setup going - so far so good.

Last edited:
nice
thumbsup.gif

He's a beauty aguilera, very nice indeed.

Becci, cool pics. That is one good looking sweater.
You gotta love those long streamers with the white in them.
thumbsup.gif
x2

How are you guys posting pictures? I used to use photobucket, but now its not working, I copy and paste like always but it doesn't show up, just the posted code is all that shows.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you, I wish this molt would be over with, he looks pitiful as of now. I might post more recent pictures of him when all of his feathers come in, he's definitely got the white streamers going on. Aguilera, very pretty bird.

Quote:
This button here. I upload them directly from my computer.

This may be more helpful to you:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/inserting-pics-in-on-the-new-byc

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom