Show Off Your Games!

wow nice sumatra.
big_smile.png

Thank you, I wish this molt would be over with, he looks pitiful as of now. I might post more recent pictures of him when all of his feathers come in, he's definitely got the white streamers going on. Aguilera, very pretty bird. This button here. I upload them directly from my computer. This may be more helpful to you: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/inserting-pics-in-on-the-new-byc
That's how I do it.
BYC seems to be having some kind of issue-I used to post pictures directly from my computer but no longer works. I copy & paste using flickr ( photobucket is having problems with Mac computers) :)

BYC seems to be having some kind of issue-I used to post pictures directly from my computer but no longer works. I copy & paste using flickr ( photobucket is having problems with Mac computers)
smile.png

There are a few people that seem to be having this problem, but since most people are not having this problem, it is doubtful that the problem is with the coding of the BYC site. Most likely, the problem is with the configuration of the the computer of those experiencing the problem. It may be caused by a corrupt registry file, a browser add on, failure to keep Windows fully updated or a whole host of other issues. The best thing is to try to narrow it down by trying different things like other browsers, (i.e. Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera etc). If the problem persist across multiple browsers, then you know it is with Windows itself and then you can work on that by doing a restore to a time before the problem presented itself.

I will perform a test. I will post pictures directly from my us

ing defferent browsers using the previously explained method.

Internet Explorer

Firefox

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom