Show Off Your Games!

3 week old Miners.
are they mugg or blues

3 week old Miners.
Nice variety I had one ( a stag ) from last yr. that looked like the bottom center one come out a beautiful steel blue with dark blue lacing on every feather but it was before the elec. Fence and was killed by a fox. But also had dark chicks white at a yr. old and vice versa

It is interesting to watch them feather out. Looking back at the pictures of when they hatched, not even close to what they looked like originally. I wasn't sure any of them were going to be darker blue at first but now it looks like at least two of them will be. One that is mostly black has a lot of little white feathers starting so no clue about that one. I'll have to take some better pictures of them.

I suppose ill just have to wait and see then. It seems like they change colors overnight. I could clearly identify most of them from the beginning but the light turned dark and vice versa. That's the quickest color changes I've ever seen in chickens. Pretty cool to watch it all happen.

I'm surprised you got any single combs at all, as rose comb is dominant. Your Sebrights must be single comb carriers.

I'm surprised you got any single combs at all, as rose comb is dominant. Your Sebrights must be single comb carriers.
yea out of the 3 I only got one rose and it not really an issue because its a hen so by second gen I may not see it they're pretty cool birds though all in all I enjoy them

It came out one roo 2 hens so I'm thinking of just letting him back at them or take them back to modern them him to that offspring but I do believe he will stay henny feathered

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom