Show Off Your Games!

Pumpkin Hulseys will do the trick graybeard! Most families are so fancy now that the brothers will even live together. There's a families that breeds them and is part of this site that sales them but I forget their name and they are cheap compared to what you would pay for top of the line brood fowl.

The Meanest Hen Ever !!!

Hatch/Grey cross hen, she's killed other hens, chicks, and stags.......have to keep a 2 year old cock with her! Anything Less she wil kill! This is the kinda hen you breed to.......

Do all you stags take long to mature?
I had some spurred hens that were mean but when it came to fought my 12 months stags they were already well build and strong kickers.
Hens ended up beat up , and some stags sometimes ended up with one blind eye.lol

No I've got sum healthy chickens i believe,i know they're weight ready by 10 months, but you would just have to see this hen, I've never seen anything like her! Just looking at her u can tell she's mean, face stays red, eyes are red, she will eat other hens eggs if she gets around em. She ain't got spurs yet but producing.

No I've got sum healthy chickens i believe,i know they're weight ready by 10 months, but you would just have to see this hen, I've never seen anything like her! Just looking at her u can tell she's mean, face stays red, eyes are red, she will eat other hens eggs if she gets around em. She ain't got spurs yet but producing.

If I were you ill keep an eye on her.
And see what she produce .
Good luck with her.
Do you have pictures of her faces and legs .
I like to handle my birds a lot and pay a lot attention to body structure.
When I buy game birds that's one of the test they need to pass even if they have proved their gameness

Yep, for sure, her sons are 6 months old now, she's hatch/grey bred with hatch/grey cock.....anxious to see what happens! She's green legged, cock is slate legged all chicks are coming out slate legged

Back
Top Bottom