Show Off Your Games!

yeah, i think blues are eye candy also, his roo has to be one of the nicest looking i have ever seen. I hope to get eggs soon. i have some hatching now, the chicks are light colored, i think they will be nice birds to have. i really enjoy my games, shame i cant have a yard full, but i can appreciate the ones i have

Just posting to see if anybody had more pics of Games? I could spend hours just looking at pics. Games are my favorite kind of chicken . Had them growing up and really love their spirit.

Wayne
n
Tennessee

big_smile.png
That's a dangerous request Wayne, but I'll load up photobucket and see if I can't comply...

HowToFeedASpanishJap.jpg

Here is a hungry Spanish x Miner stag

HBGreyHen.jpg

Harold Brown Grey pullet

Cornwallis.jpg

Miner Blue

Roundhead.jpg

Lacy Roundhead

ToppyXLacyCock.jpg

Toppy x Roundhead

greypylecock.jpg

What we call 'Grey Pyle'

Quote:
THANKS- That what I want- That's what I need!! I love the one with the bucket- I used to have an old muscovy hen that would fly from way across a field to light on my arm if I put corn in a bucket and shook it. She would light on my arm like a hawk and eat . The others ducks and chickens just pecked at my feet and my legs until I gave them some too!! That wasn't too bad except the days I was barefooted. LOL

Sumatras were originally bred as games. I consider them games but I'll ask the OP first what they think sumatras are considered.

They were originally bred as games and are still technically considered a game breed and I hear that some lines even maintain the character and spirit of games, that and I said OEGB were fine so I can't really say no to sumatra can I?
big_smile.png

I got all my sumatras from a breeder who only had a trio so they're all related to each other (sibling or half-sibling).

7659_dscn0970.jpg

This one is looking to be my best cockerel.

7659_dscn0972.jpg

Again.

7659_dscn0979.jpg

Again.

7659_dscn0971.jpg

Frankie. (He's slightly better than his brother [who I haven't named yet] in all parts except for his tail which is a little too short and held at a slight angle.)

7659_dscn0977.jpg

Frankie again.

7659_dscn0978.jpg

Frankie again.

7659_dscn0973.jpg

A pullet (with Frankie in the background).

7659_dscn0974.jpg

The same pullet (I think) with her sister/half-sister and a brahma.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom