Show Off Your Games!

Anubis

Here is my gl sweater/cckelso.. I have a question she has a very very light sneeze and i heard her a little rattle/congested sound once.. Havent heard it again but she does sneeze a bit. I just got here a weel ago and now amworried she might get others sick.. Os that sneeze enough to cull? Also she is in a separate pen but her pen is only about 25 feet away from the rest.. She is eating no discharge.. What should i do could it of been because of the dust storms and rain we been having?

Here is my gl sweater/cckelso.. I have a question she has a very very light sneeze and i heard her a little rattle/congested sound once.. Havent heard it again but she does sneeze a bit. I just got here a weel ago and now amworried she might get others sick.. Os that sneeze enough to cull? Also she is in a separate pen but her pen is only about 25 feet away from the rest.. She is eating no discharge.. What should i do could it of been because of the dust storms and rain we been having?
sneezing is not a big deal.. discharge and weezing is not so good...

I had a some sneezing/discharge this year, and I was able to cure it using home remedies. I made rosemary tea/water for them every other day and vitamins/electrolytes on the other days.

All my free range had it, and now they are all cured, lasted about 2 weeks.

Also noticed she is holding her head up and opening her mouth.. What do you think?
They do that when they are hot..... or she having breathing problems from respiratory infection.

Smell her nose and if it stinks really bad then you have infection....

If its from infection, try rosemary tea... or VetRX drip down her throat.

Use antibiotics if its really bad.

Back
Top Bottom