Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
as all birds it depends on. care, individuals, and genetics mostly.. for the most friendlist games though i keep hearing you can't beat the 3 feet "dogs" following you around the yard (Oriental gamefowl, asils, Shamo, malay, thai, etc)

Quote:
If they have any game in them, its been diluted with a heavy dose of barnyard bird. Cool looking fowl though, always nice to see something different.

Quote:
You can check out our site, don't know if we'll have any available this year, but if you would like info on some other quality breeders drop me a pm and I'll get you some contact info. (My Avatar is one of our shamo
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
Depends on the line, but most Oriental games are very friendly and have super personalities. Our shamo follow us around like dogs. Alot of our Orientals can be walked right up to out on the yard and picked up. They are our other kids
big_smile.png
.... Just depends alot on how you raise them, you get back what you put into them.

My father has an annoying habit of refering to my chickens by their hackle color... he's a fly fisherman. If you hand him a rooster he immediately wraps one of the hackle or saddle feathers around his finger and inspect it
lol.png
I guess we all love gamefowl for different reasons!

Back
Top Bottom