Show Off Your Games!

20180806_062640.jpg

For those interested in the fish side of things, a cool video showing some parental behavior. I have to switch back and forth between fish and chickens everyday and the behavior part is getting more and more important. Daddy bass defending nest site. Trying to get better pictures of brood swimming as that is awesome. This year might even record smallmouth bass doing their bit too. And crappie.

It is time we get this thread back on the track it started on; gamefowl as the emphasis with care not to engage in discord. Everyone should look at the pattern of postings during the first 4 years or so of the thread for reference. If someone gets out of line, then let them know promptly, but do not hold grudges or support dicurtious actions through use of "likes". The memes and and other off target postings can be placed elsewhere. This will facilitate discussions on actual gamefowl with respect to husbandry and genetics so we do have something to show off. The effort also must be such that is does not put off parties newly interested in the subject. I will do my part.

So no more fish videos either?
You have some pics of those black birds with the white patches you spoke of?

Back
Top Bottom