Show off your house ducks!

such a very cute sailor duck. Navy seal.
Awws, thanks! She was a little cutie & loved her sailor outfit. She knew it meant we were going out to run errands. She did kinda suck as a sailor, she did not like the water much other than drinking & her bath time
lol.png

Last edited:
:) Sure, what's your email?

P.S. I like your little in ground pool!

[email protected]

Thanks. We have a old pond they don't use also. It's in a section of yard they don't go in for some reason.

Problem about the in ground pool- the big Pekings take it over and evil lamont doesn't get a chance. I think he's Maybe water shy or something. I haven't seen him in but once.

Today my baby, Palmer, turned 4! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? It feels like only yesterday she was being born!

May 12, 2011 my two other babies, her momma Kissy and her daddy Beau, become proud parents to the most beautiful little girl God could ever grace us with
2764.png

I am forever grateful for my lifelong companion, best friend, and daughter. She is my whole entire world. Thank you for blessing my life and making me eternally happy. Happy Birthday, my baby. I love you more than anything. Always and forever, Amen.

Awws, thanks! She was a little cutie & loved her sailor outfit. She knew it meant we were going out to run errands. She did kinda suck as a sailor, she did not like the water much other than drinking & her bath time
lol.png
I love that you took her on errands. How fun!! Funny how she didn't like the water. It's ok. I don't care for it much either for swimming or rafting but like it for the same purposes as she did.

I love that you took her on errands. How fun!! Funny how she didn't like the water. It's ok. I don't care for it much either for swimming or rafting but like it for the same purposes as she did.

Wobbles is the same way. He comes with me on the road and he's not too fond of water. I gotta give him daily bathtime, but when I plunk him in there he'll just sit there and stare at me like a pouty child!

Wobbles is the same way. He comes with me on the road and he's not too fond of water. I gotta give him daily bathtime, but when I plunk him in there he'll just sit there and stare at me like a pouty child! 
So cute he goes on errands with you. Where does he sit in the car? Does he chortle during the drive? I can envision that and it is cute. So with water he pouts. He is funny. Peppercorn loves it, doesn't she?

Daisy did about the same thing! She would sit on the edge of the bus boy tub full of water & hoot & coo at me looking at the water & then me. She would splash me with her face & just look upset, pouting that I was gonna get her wet again. She did love the hair dryer afterwards though, so after a while she figured it was worth getting wet for the fun dryer.
lol.png

She loved the car rides though. I have a back pack carrier that has roller wheels too & you can buckle it in like a carseat. She liked to ride with the window open in the front seat of my bug & look out. If it was just a drive around midtown I'd zip the netting window open so she could stretch her neck out. The looks at stop signs from the next car over was pretty funny sometimes. had a few people actually get out & reach over to pet her
smile.png

She was pretty cool.

So cute he goes on errands with you. Where does he sit in the car? Does he chortle during the drive? I can envision that and it is cute. So with water he pouts. He is funny. Peppercorn loves it, doesn't she?

Oh, he LOVES car rides! I put his carrier on the passenger seat and he'll stand up as tall as he can in order to peek out the window. And yes, Pep is happiest in the water! She not only zooms, but she gets so wrapped up in splashing around that she accidentally does backwards somersaults. One of these days I hope to catch it on camera, it's glorious. :p Still unsure of her name though. We love Bean, but we also love Peppercorn...and Jellybean...and Oreo...and gah, I wish we could just stick with one!

Daisy did about the same thing! She would sit on the edge of the bus boy tub full of water & hoot & coo at me looking at the water & then me. She would splash me with her face & just look upset, pouting that I was gonna get her wet again. She did love the hair dryer afterwards though, so after a while she figured it was worth getting wet for the fun dryer.
lol.png

She loved the car rides though. I have a back pack carrier that has roller wheels too & you can buckle it in like a carseat. She liked to ride with the window open in the front seat of my bug & look out. If it was just a drive around midtown I'd zip the netting window open so she could stretch her neck out. The looks at stop signs from the next car over was pretty funny sometimes. had a few people actually get out & reach over to pet her
smile.png

She was pretty cool.

Yep, sounds eerily familiar! 'Cept Wobs isn't wild about the blowdryer, either. Yeah, he kind of is a wet blanket about lots of stuff, now that I think about it! BUT, he's gotta get a daily bath for his feet and feathers to stay healthy, so in he goes and he'll just dangle his webs and stare at me until he finally caves in and starts bathing...which can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes. Bleh.

Hey, also I've been meaning to ask, how'd you get that awesome backpack setup? Wobs is a bit small for a standard-sized backpack, but I'd love to get him something that can be strapped in but still allows him to poke his head out.

And yes, the looks from passers-by when they see a duck in the car just can't be beat. <3

lol.png

smile.png

She was pretty cool.
Eeeee,sweet Daisy. I love her in the car carrier. I'd pet her too if I saw her driving around with you. Her face is sweet. Beautiful coloring on her wings. Amazing iridescence.

Back
Top Bottom