Show off your house ducks!

@AmandaVirginia AaAAAAIiiiiieeeee!!!! Sooo adorable! I just Love little ducklings. I would have one or 2 around at all times if I could.
No idea what breed GreyFeather is. I've posted a few different places, but haven't gotten any feedback. After some reading on BYC I am starting yo think he may be a runner. He's the thinnest and most lanky one we have.Plus the way he stands and walks so proud and tall. At 4ish wks he's as tall as our 7wk Pekings.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/978440/duck-breeds#post_15231867

@Amykins finally saw the vid of bean! Love it.
Was wondering how you're able to post them on here. Do you have links of your others?

@LadyHawkeAvry
Congtats to you and you're daughter on graduation day.
Would love to see some pictures of missy! I've read a bit about her and her antics, am very curious of what she looks like.

@saltandpepper2 from what I understand, a hoarse quack could be signs of a Drake.

@SilkieSensation
So even with my youngest being 3wks; I could pick each one up and "guess" which sex they are by their voice? It's so hard to tell the differences though.

@Juliebird
Are you one of the members would can't have their own pets? Where are you located? I'd be happy to share. LoL.
Also, when I figure out how to post a vid, I will be sure to take some of my cuddle duck just for ya!
Yes, Reese7383, great memory. I can't because I am a renter in a condo 4plex. I live in Bend Oregon. Where do you live? That is so sweet of your offer me a duck fix of your sweeties and to post a video once u can. I'd go crazy since I love duck videos.

@Amykins - had to watch the stable Bean video again and what made me laugh was how uninterested she was with the whole process. Especially the time you turned her body so that her face could be seen by the camera. She looked so bored.

Hi all... I am in Yelm, WA... I have a single call duckling hatching as im typing this.. If anyone is interested in raising a single duckling and would like to come get it, let me know.. I wont have any idea what sex and right now im not even sure what color it is.... Im figuring it should be completely hatched by tomorrow...
In a couple weeks, I should also have another single one hatching.. and then a week or so later another....

The parents of these guys arent too bright... She didnt wait until she had a good clutch before setting. She just started setting and then her sister would lay her eggs in with her....

The father is the duck in my profile picture. The moms are sisters and are a realy pretty silvery color that is the result of black bib and butterscotch parents..

Hi all... I am in Yelm, WA... I have a single call duckling hatching as im typing this.. If anyone is interested in raising a single duckling and would like to come get it, let me know.. I wont have any idea what sex and right now im not even sure what color it is.... Im figuring it should be completely hatched by tomorrow...
In a couple weeks, I should also have another single one hatching.. and then a week or so later another....

The parents of these guys arent too bright... She didnt wait until she had a good clutch before setting. She just started setting and then her sister would lay her eggs in with her....

The father is the duck in my profile picture. The moms are sisters and are a realy pretty silvery color that is the result of black bib and butterscotch parents..

Oh no! The dad sure is a handsome boy, though! <3 How far apart are the eggs?

A feedstore in town just happened to have call ducklings.. Hows that for luck?? AND they are related.. They bought them from the same place I got my parent ducks and that Amy got Bean....Its more than double the size of this little one, but its a buddy and im sure it will catch up quickly....

A feedstore in town just happened to have call ducklings.. Hows that for luck?? AND they are related.. They bought them from the same place I got my parent ducks and that Amy got Bean....Its more than double the size of this little one, but its a buddy and im sure it will catch up quickly....

Wait, you mean the little ones at the feed store came from Ariel? That's so cool! Bean is doing so well, and I'm happy Pancake is too. <3 I hope Cakey is just as sweet and tame as he was as a baby <3 And they grow so fast!

Scovy Momma, he or she is so cute! I'm thinking this little one and you are going to bond quickly! <3

What a cutie, I am already bonding with him just hearing his story and seeing his/her photo.

Ohhh ScovyMama, I love the lil' bugger! I hope you do bond, it's been so long and I'd love nothing more than for you to be happy with another ducky. That poor thing looks in pretty rough shape, he's lucky to have found you. And on Mother's Day, no less! <3

You all are so sweet.
hugs.gif

We will see if this is going to work, I guess I just figured I'd have another 'Scovy after my Daisy...but this one is very sweet.
I don't know much about Buffs or Runners but could this be a Runner cross? It walks & stands very upright.

You all are so sweet.:hugs We will see if this is going to work, I guess I just figured I'd have another 'Scovy after my Daisy...but this one is very sweet. I don't know much about Buffs or Runners but could this be a Runner cross? It walks & stands very upright.
What a cutie. Love the webs.

Yay, awesome news. Small world.

Back
Top Bottom