Show off your Indian Runners!

Nice to be back.
smile.png

I hope everyone is okay? The girls will be 17 weeks on Monday, and both squatted for me in the pool yesterday with their necks stretched out and their wings limp and floating at their sides, tails up.
I would be giving the free choice oyster shell and watching for eggs. You might consider making a cushy little corner or two for them to lay in, in case they feel nesty.

And everyone is okay. Mutter und Vater Ente (my beloved and me) are too pooped to pop, buffs are getting along well, Romy finally is doing a full blown molt, one of the buff girls is laying, Einz is getting some of her sweetness back, the runners are in fine form, cats are still a little skittered from the winds, the different housekeeping routines without electricity, and the constant roar of the neighbors' generators (we don't use one).

Last edited:
I would be giving the free choice oyster shell and watching for eggs. You might consider making a cushy little corner or two for them to lay in, in case they feel nesty.

And everyone is okay. Mutter und Vater Ente (my beloved and me) are too pooped to pop, buffs are getting along well, Romy finally is doing a full blown molt, one of the buff girls is laying, Einz is getting some of her sweetness back, the runners are in fine form, cats are still a little skittered from the winds, the different housekeeping routines without electricity, and the constant roar of the neighbors' generators (we don't use one).
I shall.....their dog house is nice and dark and cozy with straw, not to mention the large piles of leaves we raked and dumped in the back corner of the yard, which everyone including them have been enjoying (prime nesting places I'm thinking!) Good thing my chickens use their nest boxes, or I'd be pulling my hair out!

Back
Top Bottom