Show off your Indian Runners!

blondiebee181

Songster
7 Years
Mar 21, 2012
Boise, ID
Okay, I want to see everyone's Indian Runners! Show quality or pets, Runners, Runners, Runners! Ducks are such amazing characters! here are my little girls, Willow (black) and Ivy (F+W)
love.gif
This was taken a few days ago.

Here is them at a couple weeks!

And here they are from their first or second day home
love.gif

OKAY LET'S SEE MORE RUNNERS!

I always felt that God must have looked down on Runner Ducks & said "That didn't come out right-but they're funny so I'll leave them".

My Runners live outside in a duck coop with a fully enclosed run, but we rotate ducks to spend time inside the house with us. All of them, except for Mallory, love being held and cuddled. When it's their turn to be inside the house, they sleep on the bed with us.

Vinny and Ollie (adopted from their foster mom, Nettie Kossart).

Ollie on her way to a parade.

Vinny on her way to see Grandma on Mother's Day.

Penny.

Penny.

Penny.

Mallory.

Beautiful runners everyone!
love.gif

Here are our 3 runners, Salt, Pepper and Chilli - They took a few months to calm down but now they are such characters,
so sweet and come to us for treats and hose spray. We are planning on hatching some more in the spring! maybe even get our own drake.......

These are this years hatch, Lola (white) Charlie (white) Sue Black and Marmalade (multi) They are 19 weeks old now :)
We have re-homed Marmalade 2 days ago because he had started to fight Charlie over the females/food/water and the garden space....poor Charlie was being terrorized, we do miss him :(
Here's a photo of them as babies.

Here are my runners! Absolutely love them
love.gif
Blue ones are from holderreads, one black one is out of holderread parents, other black and the stubby chocolate one are from a local breeder. So much character in these guys! (The other ducks are my trio of hookbills)

Back
Top Bottom