Show off your Indian Runners!

Doesn't your heart just melt?
It really does! Even if I had the toughest day, those ducky smiles always make ME smile.....I am going to try and order them some diaper harnesses from Nettie soon, because I want to take them out into the world and share these little characters with more people! I even heard a story somewhere of a lady who was working on training her ducks to be therapy animals! I thought that was awesome, they would be great therapy animals because they really do warm your heart
love.gif

Here are my runners! Absolutely love them
love.gif
Blue ones are from holderreads, one black one is out of holderread parents, other black and the stubby chocolate one are from a local breeder. So much character in these guys! (The other ducks are my trio of hookbills)

Here are my runners! Absolutely love them
love.gif
Blue ones are from holderreads, one black one is out of holderread parents, other black and the stubby chocolate one are from a local breeder. So much character in these guys! (The other ducks are my trio of hookbills)

Beautiful!!!

Hey, I have a question....do ducks "squat" when they come of age? My mom swears a couple days ago Ivy was squatting. We have chickens and all of them do it, so she described it looking like exactly what the chickens do...I never thought about it before....do they?

Hey, I have a question....do ducks "squat" when they come of age? My mom swears a couple days ago Ivy was squatting. We have chickens and all of them do it, so she described it looking like exactly what the chickens do...I never thought about it before....do they?
I've never seen my Muscovies squat before but thats not saying ducks don't.

I've never seen my Muscovies squat before but thats not saying ducks don't.

Anyone know? Amiga?

Back
Top Bottom