Show off your Indian Runners!

"Sleep" time definitely decreases as the number of ducks increases!!! I just added 5 more (total of 9 now) this spring and all I see during the day is ducks running back and forth across the yard!!

"Sleep" time definitely decreases as the number of ducks increases!!! I just added 5 more (total of 9 now) this spring and all I see during the day is ducks running back and forth across the yard!!
Ah hahaha! Yeah my two take cat naps a few times a day, but they are very active birds....lo sometimes I forget they are birds, they have such amazing personality

Oh, the fun of it all!

lol.png

Aw! Pretty girl! Willow and Ivy are currently snuffling their way through a giant pile of leaves we just raked....I should get a pic of that!
That would be nice. It's a bit blurry, but if you look to the left, hanging above Sieben's head is a raspberry cane with a half ripe raspberry on the end. The coffees have been nibbling at it this afternoon, as have a couple of runners.

Here is a picture of my pretty and wonderful black runner name Winebottle. He is so friendly and always in a good mood. I brought him in to get a good picture and was playing with him.

Back
Top Bottom