Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Your talking quality wise?

They would be for my own enjoyment so wouldn't have to be show quality, just nice birds with decent color.
The 30 new babies I just got from Ideal are doing fantastic. I plan on making another trip in March I am so pleased.

I've always been satisfied with the vigor of the Ideal chicks I've ordered.

Sorry I'm slow getting back here, this is the first normal day I've had in a week.

They would be for my own enjoyment so wouldn't have to be show quality, just nice birds with decent color.

I've always been satisfied with the vigor of the Ideal chicks I've ordered.

Sorry I'm slow getting back here, this is the first normal day I've had in a week.

[IMG

ALT=""]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7279302/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

I am very pleased with the chicks from Ideal. All 40 are happy and healthy.

What incubator did you get?

I bought one of the Incuviews. Holds 27 "chicken" eggs, but I can probably get 36-40 OEGB eggs in it. I like the fact that the eggs lay on their side to turn, which seems more natural than sitting them up for 18 days, then laying them on their side to hatch. Had a problem with lazy chicks last year. Had to assist too many and want to try something different.

I bought one of the Incuviews. Holds 27 "chicken" eggs, but I can probably get 36-40 OEGB eggs in it. I like the fact that the eggs lay on their side to turn, which seems more natural than sitting them up for 18 days, then laying them on their side to hatch. Had a problem with lazy chicks last year. Had to assist too many and want to try something different.

Please let us know how that Incuview works out for you! I've considered getting one as a second/backup bator. Good luck with it!

Back
Top Bottom